Friday, July 01, 2005

A new Business approach



Hello, my name is Edi Perisic. First of all, thank you for your interest to this site.

I am going to present myself briefly. Graduated from a French Engineer College ENSTA, I have worked for 10 years as responsible and director of development for two international corporations in gas and heating areas in Eastern Europe.

I have just finished the international MBA program of IFAM Business School in Paris. In the framework of this high level program, I joined my MBA Colleague, Didier Gaultier to work on a challenging project.

During the last three months, we have developed together, a new “CRM methodology using Advanced Statistics”, and we obtained quite surprising results when we applied this innovative methodology to one business sector.

Thanks to Didier and my various business experiences, we hope to give a new dimension to statistics in CRM and more broadly to market research.


Nowadays, managers are confronted with profit and internal resources optimization problems. For that, they need some new approaches combining qualitative and quantitative analysis, where external environment and human factor are taken into account.

We hope that the new developed methodology will help them to reach their objectives.

Good reading.

No comments:

 
Blogs: Didier Gaultier - Qfcrm - MyECRM - MyEmailing
Profiles: Facebook - Youtube - Twitter - Dailymotion - Digg - Google